Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More Pictures

Enjoy-- from Sadhana to the Himalaya:




A typical scene in the Main Hut of Sadhana Forest


Cup of late-night chai with the crew (L-R: Seb, Stacy, Josh)


An hour into our northern train ride. Freja, Josh, Lovisa, Seb and Lynden


Josh and Lovisa sharing an iPod


Lohali, the mountain village an hour away from the Rainbow Gathering


Travelers

A closer look


Our modest camp in the valley, Josh and Lawrence of Arabia behind


The Welcome Tent at the Gathering


All of us after just hiking out of the Rainbow Gathering...stopping for a cup of chai (Left to right: Seb, me, Josh, some girl, Lovisa, Betty (friend of Seb's--from the same town), Freja)


Beautiful.


Good friend Seb and I after a hike up the ridge


Lynden enjoying a nude sunset; I had no choice but to join him...


A nice sunset up above the Gathering


The brilliant full moon coming off the eastern ridge


Sharing some chai at a roadside stall

My first Himalayan sunset, from a hilltop inn in Kasar Devi

4 comments:

Elizabeth W. said...

My first reaction to the 5th picture down was "Who is that weird lookin dude standing next to Josh?"

Love you Tobe! Can't wait to see ya.

Anonymous said...

Tobin! Rachael told me about you being in India while we were in Indonesia. Wild! I hope I get a chance to see you while you are back in the US. I'll be in Seattle June 3-14 (my Evergreen graduation is June 12, and of course you are invited if you are interested). Keep in touch. Dianne

M. Casey Catherwood said...

Miss and think of you everyday.

Unknown said...

On the way home now...